This EuroMillions lottery frequently asked questions section (FAQs) aims to give answers to the most common questions to surface when people consider playing this particular lottery. This section will be gradually extended and populated, so if you do not find an answer to your Euro Millions questions on the first visit it might well have been answered when you next come on the site. This section of the site is a work in progress, as time goes on more information and answers will be added
Many questions can arise when people are considering playing any form of lottery online and we hope to in time this resource will be of significant use to all potential EuroMillions players visiting our website.
Euro Millions frequently asked questions are arranged in the link list below, in no particular order; please click the question to read the relevant answer:
- Tuesday EuroMillions draw: When and why it started
- What is the cut-off time or deadline for buying EuroMillions tickets online?
- What are the odds of winning the Euro Millions lottery?
- How to play EuroMillions lottery? Can I play Euro Millions?
- How do I buy EuroMillions tickets online?
- What is the EuroMillions Millionaire Raffle?
Did you not find the answer you were looking for? Feel free to drop us a line via the contact form – we would be happy to assist you in any way we can. Also, the ticket providers whose banners appear here above have extensive FAQ sections on their sites. To have a look at those, simply click one of the banners and you will be transported to the linked website.